Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Frock Star - Part 2 Day 8

I have not written a blog in eight days because I have been fully trying out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in the color Frock Star. I never EVER leave polish on my nails this long but since the claim is that it lasts up to 10 days I wanted to give it a really great try. I managed eight days which is amazing for me and honestly it held up really really well! I had some tip wear which was to be expected of any polish on more than a few days but I didn't get any major chips until probably day 6 of the polish strips being on my nails. Even then the chips were in the corner and only my ocd self probably noticed. These actually don't look as worn in person as they do in the pictures but a zoomed in lens captures EVERY flaw. I can definitely say I recommend giving these a try! I think if I wanted I could leave them on 10 days but I have too many other colors that I want to try. I have had to resort to testing on my toes and now they look like a rainbow mess. If you do try these out though I definitely recommend using a good base and top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment