Saturday, June 30, 2012

CVS 50-75% Off Beauty Sale

Right now CVS is having their 50-75% off on their beauty items which is mostly just cosmetics. Everything isn't on sale (I wish!) but there is a ton of items to choose from. This week the coupon machines are also printing off a $3 off a $10 beauty purchase that you can use with this sale! This sale has been going on for a few weeks now and I'm not really sure when it will end. This is actually my third time shopping the sale because I just keep finding new things. My first trip I only bought a couple of the Sally Hansen HD nail polishes because they were 75% off making them $1.69 per bottle. My second trip I got two physician formula moisturizers originally $20 each for just $10 total!

A few days ago I went back since I had that $3 coupon from the coupon machine and checked out what I could find as far as makeup. I wanted to stick to just items that were 75% off because that is just the best deal. Yes 50% off is great but 75% is just freaking amazing!! So here is what I got and a price breakdown of it:


Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon in Black Smoke
Originally  $9.49 -- Paid $2.37

Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon in Bronze Smoke

Originally  $9.49 -- Paid $2.37

Almay Smart Shade Blush in 020 Natural

Originally  $9.49 -- Paid $2.37

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold

Originally $7.49 -- Paid $1.95

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in 010 Honey Miel

Originally $14.49 -- Paid $3.62

Total of $12.68 - $3 coupon for a total of $9.68!!!! (plus tax)

I saved just over $41 so it was an amazing trip and a nice little haul!!!! Definitely check out CVS soon if you have one near you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment