Thursday, July 5, 2012

Avon Sunshine

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!! I didn't actually do a themed mani I just went with something cheery and happy! So this is my second Avon polish that I got when I purchased Absinthe and I am enjoying this one a whole heck of a lot better! For one thing it is actually true to the color as it was in Avon book and also yellows just really make me happy :) 

Sunshine is a bright yellow creme polish. It goes on a little thick so I needed to apply three coats to fix the streaking and dragging. I have noticed that these Avon colors thicken a lot while you are painting your nails with each coat seeming to get stickier. Even with the problems I think it still turned out really nice and it is really a beautiful polish if you have patience.

I also just got the new set of Bundle Monster plates and decided to add some stamping. I used plate #318 for my manicure below!

Indoors 
Outdoors - Shade
Outdoors - Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment