Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cult Nails Deal With It

Deal With It is a new color from the Untamed Collection created by Coco who is the daughter of Cult Nails creator Maria. Wow mouth full there. She turned 13 on the 11th and celebrated by launching her very first polish collection. Seriously I wish I could say I have done something cool even now! She is definitely super talented and has a true talent for polish creation just like her mother. It seriously must be in their DNA because those two can do no wrong when it comes to nail polish.

Deal with it is a gorgeous lime green with a beautiful gold shimmer. It kinda reminds me of like an ectoplasm green but yeah I am just weird like that. This color is so bright and looks like it is lit from within with all that shimmer. I could not stop staring at my nails because the closer you get the more glittery it gets and it just is gorgeous! It is a little on the sheer side but it is perfect in three coats and applies like buttah! It can dry a little on the flat/matte side of things but a coat of Seche Vite shined it right up. I don't have one bad thing to say about this polish except for if you don't like it you can just "Deal With It."


No comments:

Post a Comment