Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zoya FeiFei

Today I have for you Zoya FeiFei which is one of the polishes I picked up in the Zoya BOGO sale. It just looked so sparkly that I knew I had to have it and it did not disappoint at all! FeiFei is a light silvery blue packed with glitter flecks in silver, blue, gold and possibly more. It absolutely lights up and twinkles on your nails. Formula was great. It was a little on the thin side but easy to work with and built up really nicely. It was opaque in three coats and I topped it with a layer of Seche Vite.

All but the first picture were taken on day three using the Elmers glue basecoat method for easy glitter removal. I don't know if it was the glue or the polish but you can't even tell that there is tip wear really and zero chips!

Indoors Day 1

Day 3 in sunlight

Day 3 In sunlight

You can really see the glitter shift in colors here

Yes it's blurred out but look at all that shimmer and glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment