Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NOTD Creepy Crawly


This design was inspired by Gina, soguesswhat11 on youtube and her awesome tutorial that can be found here. For this I used three coats of Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1.Orange which I am pretty sure is my new favorite orange and is absolutely perfect for fall/Halloween. I then stamped a design that reminded me of spider webs off of Cheeky jumbo plate D and a spider on my accent nail using Mash plate 38. I added a little black rhinestone to give the spider a little more dimension as shown in the video and it seriously is a little bit creepy. I topcoated it all with a layer of seche vite. I really really love these nails! Thanks so much to Gina for the inspiration! If you haven't checked her out already please do so because her tutorials are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment