Sunday, December 16, 2012

Butter London Fishwife

Today I have Butter London's Fishwife which is a light dusty blue holographic polish. It is a scattered holo which I actually prefer over a linear holo. It is like the whole nail is alive instead of just that big line that freaks out my camera. It reminds me a lot of Butter London's Victoriana except for it is the holographic version. Fishwife starts off really sheer but builds up to opaqueness after three coats. To be on the safe side I added a fourth coat because I wanted to make sure I didn't have any VNL. I'm not used to my nails being long like this so I just wanted to take extra precautions. The formula was great to work with not too thick or thin and dry time was quick as it is with most holographic polishes. Photos shown below are four coats of Fishwife without top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment