Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Nail Art for Nubs - Cherry Blossoms

Happy Monday everyone!! A few days ago the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale started and I may have gone a little bit overboard. Twice a year I allow myself to go crazy in there because the deals are just way too good to pass up. Plus, add in a few coupons and it makes it even easier to justify the insanity that is the first day of the sale. For today's mani I decided to go with a design based on my moms favorite scents, Japanese Cherry Blossom.

First I started off with one coat of Milani White on the Spot on all nails followed by one coat of Briar Rose by Hit Polish. I jelly sandwiched the glitter using OPI Funny Bunny. Next I sponged on Zoya Shelby a pink polish into random spots on the nails. To finish it off I stamped cherry blossom branches and flowers onto each nail using Vivid Lacquer VL022 and Sinful Colors Coffee. I had a lot of trouble with this stamp and think maybe it was just a bad plate. I had to stamp the nails several times to get it to appear as it does in the final pictures which I am still really happy with it was just hard to get there. I finished it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.




2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Cherry blossoms are one of my favorite designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. Totally worth the effort if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete