Monday, December 2, 2013

Nail Art for Nubs Monday - December Is Here!!!!!

December is here!!! I'm so excited for this month if you couldn't tell. I love all the lights and shopping for presents and hot cocoa. Today I have a mani that is so Christmasy and fun. I did a jelly sandwich mani with stamping sandwiched in between the layers. I will list all the plates and polishes at the end because it's a ridiculous amount of supplies. I used 13 polishes!! I will tell you the order though: jelly, glitter, jelly, snowflakes, jelly, stamping, topcoat. As always make sure you check out the other blogs participating in the weekly event please.


Plates used: BM 323, BM 318, BM H01, Winstonia 102 and 120, and SH 207.

Polishes used: Julep Vivien, OPI Funny Bunny, Sally Hansen Polar Bare, Revlon Calla Lily, Cult Nails Fetish and Tempest, Maybelline Bold Gold, Julep Delaunay, Sally Hansen Orange
Impulse, Sinful Color Coffee, Bondi NYPD, Barry M Silver Foil and Zoya Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment