Monday, December 9, 2013

Nail Art For Nubs Monday

Am I the only one who has days where no matter how many times you paint your nails it just doesn't turn out right like you have completely forgotten how to paint your nails?? This is how my entire weekend was. I kept trying and failing various manis so late last night I settled for one coat of Zoya Chita which is my new go to polish for crunch time. It's perfect in one coat and easy to work with so no clean up is needed. Then today I decided to tempt fate and add some stamping. It didn't turn out quite how I wanted but I am still happy with it and it feels so festive. I used Maybelline Bold Gold to stamp and Gals plate GA27 and Bundle Monster plate BMH03. Make sure to check out the other lovely manis that participate in the gallery below!!


2 comments:

  1. I actually like how the stamping turned out.This is a super cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is gorgeous! These two colors go together beeeeautifully!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete