Sunday, January 12, 2014

Avon Saturn

Saturn is another one of the polishes I picked up from the Avon Cosmic collection. It is a rust orange scattered holo that applies like a dream. I only needed two coats for it to be fully opaque. The formula was great and I didn't need to do much clean up at all. I chose not to use a top coat in the pictures because I was planning on doing some stamping which I will show tomorrow. I really can't wait for fall to roll around again because this will be perfect around Halloween time.




2 comments:

  1. I just picked this beauty up too! I think it's the most unique of the ones I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up three and it's definitely the most unique of the bunch. I still have Starlight left to try but I can already tell Saturn is my favorite.

      Delete