Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Neon Dinos Inspired by NailStamp4Fun

Last week I saw this amazing manicure and tutorial by @NailStamp4Fun on IG that I fell in love with and knew immediately I had to do my best to recreate it. Retro neon dinosaurs?? Yes, please!The tutorial can be found HERE and you really need to check it out because it's just amazing! All of her work is just gorgeous!

I didn't have any of the the colors that she used so I had to improvise. The colors that I used are Color Club Pucci-licious (purple), Sinful Colors 24/7 (pink), Zoya Robyn (blue) and Zoya Mitzi (green). I painted two coats of each on the nails and then stamped the spiraled image with Winstonia 216 and Cult Nails Tempest. I top coated with Seche Vite and pulled out all my stampers and worked on the decals using Winstonia 220 while waiting for it to dry. Her tutorial is really great so I definitely recommend following closely to it. My main tip is going to be patience. Be patient for the decal to dry and to wait til the top coat is just barely tacky to the touch. If it's too wet your whole nail will smudge off. Trust me! I decided I wanted to make this design matte so I added a layer of Butter London matte top coat to finish it all off after that final coat of Seche Vite.

I am so ridiculously excited for how this turned out!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment