Sunday, March 16, 2014

Vivid Lacquer VL022

Today I thought I would do a little review on Vivid Lacquer plate VL022. Plate 22 is an Asian themed plate with Japanese cherry blossoms, ninja throwing stars, daggers, and nun-chucks, and dragons. One of my favorite things about Vivid Lacquer plates are all of the great variations of designs and sizes. The throwing stars come in multiple sizes and designs and the dragons also come in three different sizes from a small one to one that can span the size of several nails. There are also a couple of full size nail designs such as the dragon scale design.

For the mani I did using this plate I started with two coats of Smitten Polish Mintmallow. Next using Sinful Shine My Kyrptonite I stamped the dragon scales on all of my nails. I decided to use the largest dragon stamp and placed it across three nails from my index to ring finger using Mash black stamping polish. On my pinky I stamped a few throwing stars in black. Next I worked on my thumb and placed the smallest dragon in the middle. I decided to add cherry blossoms to the top and bottom as accents. I wanted to integrate more cherry blossoms into the design to tie it all together so I added some to my middle and index fingers. I topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite. Like always I had to add some matte top coat too. I really love it both ways!!!

VL022 is another amazing plate from Vivid Lacquer! This plate was super easy to use and I had zero issues picking up the image. Vivid Lacquer plates can be purchased from her Etsy store HERE.




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic mani! Love the polish selection, and your mad crazy stamping abilities. (And I am starting to come around to liking the matte look!)

    ReplyDelete